Fantastic pool home on quiet street, with oversized fenced-in yard, covered & screened-in patio is located in an attractive neighborhood and desirable area near parks which offer fishing, boat ramps, kayaking, canoeing and more. Inside the home is an open floor plan, lots of slider doors to the outside, plantation shutters and engineered wood flooring. Main bedroom opens to the covered patio, has two walk-in-closets and a spacious bathroom with step-in shower. Kitchen boasts granite countertops, 3 lazy-susans for extra storage, nice cabinets and is open & bright. Inside laundry room offers extra storage, cabinets and sink. This CBS home has a beautiful pool with color changing LED lights, 2-car garage, shed, newer A/C and newer water heater. Currently on septic, public sewer is available. Per St. Lucie County Permit Search: roof (2003), A/C (2016), Fence (2014). This is a Must See!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary
1,594 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 18
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Skylight(s),Plantation Shutters,Shutters
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage,Garage Door Opener.
- Stucco, Block
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- In Ground,Screen Enclosure,Private
- Lot View
- Pool View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Covered,Screened,Shed(s). Corner Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price