Fantastic pool home on quiet street, with oversized fenced-in yard, covered & screened-in patio is located in an attractive neighborhood and desirable area near parks which offer fishing, boat ramps, kayaking, canoeing and more. Inside the home is an open floor plan, lots of slider doors to the outside, plantation shutters and engineered wood flooring. Main bedroom opens to the covered patio, has two walk-in-closets and a spacious bathroom with step-in shower. Kitchen boasts granite countertops, 3 lazy-susans for extra storage, nice cabinets and is open & bright. Inside laundry room offers extra storage, cabinets and sink. This CBS home has a beautiful pool with color changing LED lights, 2-car garage, shed, newer A/C and newer water heater. Currently on septic, public sewer is available.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,594 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 18
1,594 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Separate Shower
- Dining Family,Dining/Kitchen,Snack Bar
- Laundry Tub
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Water Heater - Elec
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Laundry Tub,Sky Light(s),Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Pool View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fence,Screened Patio,Shed,Shutters. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,Corner Lot.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price