Charming Key West style home has wide water views of the Intracoastal Waterway from most rooms. Located in desirable Oaks at Indian River, this neighborhood has a private community dock, custom built homes and nestled amongst majestic oak trees and other natural Florida foliage. The home has a propane whole house generator, volume ceilings, spacious bedrooms, views galore from the great room and is situated on over a half acre. Master suite boasts two walk-in-closets, dual vanities, separate tub and shower. Outside is beautiful lush landscape, a convenient dog fence and both a covered front porch and covered back patio. The construction is CBS with a Hardie-Board exterior, metal roof, some impact glass doors and some roll down shutters. Easy access to both downtown Jensen Beach and downtown Fort Pierce. This is a must see!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,265 sq. ft
Oaks At Indian River
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Softener,Water Heater,Water Purifier,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Eat-in Kitchen,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Pantry,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Fiber Cement, Block
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. Sprinklers Automatic.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County