Charming Key West style home has wide water views of the Intracoastal Waterway from most rooms. Located in desirable Oaks at Indian River, this neighborhood has a private community dock, custom built homes and nestled amongst majestic oak trees and other natural Florida foliage. The home has a propane house generator, volume ceilings, spacious bedrooms, views galore from the great room and is situated on over a half acre. Master suite boasts two walk-in-closets, dual vanities, separate tub and shower. Outside is beautiful lush landscape, a convenient dog fence and both a covered front porch and covered back patio. The construction is CBS with a Hardie-Board exterior, metal roof, some impact glass doors and some roll down shutters.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,265 sq. ft
OAKS AT INDIAN RIVER
2,265 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen,Snack Bar
- Laundry Tub
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Generator Whle House,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Heater - Elec,Water Softener-Owned
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,French Door,Laundry Tub,Pantry,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached.
- Fiber Cement
- Auto Sprinkler, Well Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio,Fence,Screened Patio,Shutters,Well Sprinkler. 1/2 to < 1 Acre,East of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price