Beautiful pool home with CBS construction and metal roof on one half acre is located in desirable Jensen Beach. The tandem style garage is oversized and may accommodate several vehicles. Large covered back patio has a retractable awning, roll down shutters and overlooks pool and big fenced-in back yard. Privately situated on a charming street with custom built homes, all on a half-acre or more, high above sea level. The interior has an open floor plan, spacious kitchen with large pantry and terrific bar area. Master suite is oversized with walk-in closet and separated dual vanities. There are closet organizers, plantation shutters and vaulted ceilings. Minutes to beaches, boat ramps, downtown, schools and shopping.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,919 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Connected
- Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dryer,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Solar Hot Water,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Double Vanity,Kitchen Island,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Bar,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. 3 Space(s).
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. Cul-De-Sac,Sprinklers Automatic.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County