This true five bedroom home has a new metal roof, recently painted exterior and is privately situated on over two acres. Terrific, oversized family room is located off two large bedrooms and a spacious bathroom with two showers and two sinks which opens to covered patio/pool area. This part of the house can be used as a second living space for a large family, multi-generational living and visitors. The wide lot is surrounded by mature trees, natural foliage and backs to private lake which can be accessed for fishing and non-motorized watercraft. Horses, trucks RVs and boats are welcome in this desirable neighborhood where all properties are a minimum of two acres. Close to I-95, shopping and a short ride to downtown Stuart. This is a must see.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary
3 Full/1 Half
3,369 sq. ft
Foxwood Ph 03
Cable Available,Water Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Softener
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Softener,Water Heater,Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- French Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Master Downstairs,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Boat,Driveway,Garage,RV Access/Parking,Garage Door Opener.
- Pool Description
- In Ground,Screen Enclosure,Private
- Lot View
- Lake, Garden/Lawn, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Patio,Screened,Shed(s),Horses OK,RV Parking. Waterfront.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price