This true five bedroom home has a new metal roof, recently painted exterior and is privately situated on over two acres. Terrific, oversized family room is located off two large bedrooms and a spacious bathroom with two showers and two sinks which opens to covered patio/pool area. This part of the house can be used as a second living space for a large family, multi-generational living and visitors. The wide lot is surrounded by mature trees, natural foliage and backs to private lake which can be accessed for fishing and non-motorized watercraft. Horses, trucks RVs and boats are welcome in this desirable neighborhood where all properties are a minimum of two acres. Close to I-95, shopping and a short ride to downtown Stuart. This is a must see.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,369 sq. ft
Foxwood Ph 03
Cable Available,Water Available,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Softener,Water Heater,Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Kitchen/Dining Combo,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Upper Level Master,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Shed. Lake Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price