This true five bedroom home has a new metal roof, recently painted exterior and is privately situated on over two acres. Terrific, oversized family room is situated off two large bedrooms and a spacious bathroom with two showers and two sinks which opens to covered patio/pool area. This part of the house can be used as a second living space for a large family, multi-generational living and visitors. The wide lot is surrounded by mature trees, natural foliage and backs to private lake which can be accessed for fishing and non-motorized watercraft. Horses, trucks RVs and boats are welcome in this desirable neighborhood where all properties are a minimum of two acres. Close to I-95, shopping and a short ride to downtown Stuart. This is a must see.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,369 sq. ft
FOXWOOD PHASE THREE
3,369 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 2 Master Baths,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Breakfast Area,Dining/Kitchen,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Heater - Elec,Water Softener-Owned
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,French Door,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached,RV/Boat.
- Well Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Open Balcony,Screened Patio,Shed,Well Sprinkler. 2 to < 3 Acres,West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price