Beautiful home on desirable street is situated on ½ acre, has CBS construction, metal roof and impact glass windows. The interior is spacious, light & bright and perfectly situated with a north/south exposure. Attractive kitchen opens to family room, has granite counter tops, maple cupboards and large pantry. Master suite boasts a huge walk-in-closet, dual vanities, water closet, tub and separate step-in-shower. The huge garage with epoxy floor currently holds a 20’ boat and the extra wide driveway holds many vehicles. Florida room is surrounded by windows and overlooks outdoor travertine patio with retractable awning and preserve area. Minutes to beaches, boat ramps, shopping and restaurants.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,100 sq. ft
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Living/Dining Room,Split Bedrooms,Bar,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Stucco, Block
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Room For Pool. Sprinklers Automatic.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County