Beautiful home on desirable street is situated on 1/2 acre, has CBS construction and metal roof. The interior is spacious, light & bright and perfectly situated with a north/south exposure. Attractive kitchen opens to family room, has granite counter tops, maple cupboards and large pantry. Master suite boasts a huge walk-in-closet, dual vanities, water closet, tub and separate step-in-shower. The huge garage with epoxy floor currently holds a 20' boat and the extra wide driveway holds many vehicles. Florida room is surrounded by windows and overlooks outdoor travertine patio with retractable awning and preserve area. Minutes to beaches, boat ramps, shopping and restaurants.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,100 sq. ft
2,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Dining-Living,Eat-In Kitchen,Snack Bar
- Laundry Tub
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar,Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,Laundry Tub,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached,RV/Boat.
- Auto Sprinkler, Well Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Awnings,Covered Patio,Room for Pool,Well Sprinkler. 1/2 to < 1 Acre,East of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: The Beaches MLS (of Fort Lauderdale)