Discover this solid concrete block, 2 bedroom, 1 bath home located on a private corner lot in the Skyline Drive area of Jensen beach. Fall in love with this charming 1960 cutie! Open kitchen/dining concept with a nice sized family room. This would be a great opportunity for a 2nd home to enjoy during the winters, or the perfect home for a first-time home buyer! Great location close to downtown Jensen, 5 minutes to the beach, restaurants, shopping, and the best schools! Showings available as of 10/01/2021.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
992 sq. ft
Skyline Heights Add 01
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Range,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Eat-in Kitchen,Family/Dining Room,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Tub Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Stucco, Block
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Outdoor Shower,Shed,Awning(s). Corner Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price