Discover this beautiful custom built Key West style home in one of the most desirable communities located along Indian River Drive. Situated on a large lot at the back of a cul de sac, this location provides lots of privacy. Upon entering the double doors you are immediately immersed in a lovely home w/soaring ceilings, floor to ceiling fireplace & beautiful windows to let the light in. The Chef's kitchen is perfect for entertaining w/gorgeous granite counter tops, breakfast bar, center island, two sinks plus built in wine storage & cooler. There are plenty of gorgeous cabinets and walk in pantry! Extend your party to the outdoors in the large & comfortable screened patio or luxuriate in the spacious second floor master suite with cozy sitting room next door. The office is great with it's custom bookshelves & separate entrance. Last but not least is the oversized three car garage. This beautiful home also has access to a community dock so take your fishing pole & bring home dinner!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3,111 sq. ft
Oaks at Indian River
Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Softener,Water Purifier,Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Wood Burning,Decorative.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Fireplace,High Ceilings,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. 3 Space(s).
- Fiber Cement, Block
- Balcony,Covered,Deck,Open,Patio,Screened,Wrap Around
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Room For Pool. Sprinklers Automatic.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County