Discover this beautiful custom built Key West style home in one of the most desirable communities located along Indian River Drive. Situated on a large lot at the back of a cul de sac this location provides lots of privacy. As you enter the double doors you are immediately immersed in a lovely home w/soaring ceilings, floor to ceiling fireplace & beautiful windows to let the light in. The Chef's kitchen is perfect for entertaining with gorgeous granite counter tops, a breakfast bar, center island, two sinks plus built in wine storage & cooler. There are plenty of gorgeous cabinets and a walk in pantry! Extend your party to the outdoors in the large and comfortable screened patio or luxuriate in the spacious second floor master suite with a cozy sitting room next door w/nice views.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3,111 sq. ft
OAKS AT INDIAN RIVER
3,111 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Breakfast Area,Dining-Living,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal,Snack Bar
- Laundry Tub
- Auto Garage Open,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Wall Oven,Washer,Water Softener-Owned
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door
- Decorative Fireplace, Fireplace(s).
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves,Cook Island,Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Decorative Fireplace,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Fireplace(s),Foyer,French Door,Laundry Tub,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Drive - Decorative,Garage - Attached.
- Fiber Cement, Block
- Auto Sprinkler, Well Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio,Deck,Open Balcony,Room for Pool,Screened Patio,Well Sprinkler,Wrap Porch,Zoned Sprinkler. 1/2 to < 1 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: The Beaches MLS (of Fort Lauderdale)