Mid century downtown Stuart 3 bedroom 2 bath overlooking the City of Stuart greenspace. Brand new laminate wood floors throughout living areas, renovated bathrooms, brand new kitchen with light granite countertops and cabinetry. Brand new impact sliders opens up to fenced backyard with detached CBS shed with electric. Split bedrooms, master bedroom has a separate entry for a mother in-law suite or renter opportunities. Newer single hung windows make this home light and bright. Electric has been updated and vaulted ceilings are smooth and appealing. Generous room for parking trucks, RV's, boats, etc..., and room for a pool! Within walking distance to the historic downtown of Stuart, Lyric Theater, Riverside park, shopping, restaurants, doctors, close to I95.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,224 sq. ft
Eldorado Heights Pt Rep
Sewer Connected,Water Available
- Cooktop,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Breakfast Area,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Family/Dining Room,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Living/Dining Room,Split Bedrooms,Skylights,Stacked Bedrooms,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 1 Space(s).
- Stucco, Frame
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Fruit Trees,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Room For Pool. Interior Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price