Concrete block pool home has many upgrades such as impact windows, beautiful newly remodeled bathrooms with step-in showers, recent exterior paint, new A/C and is situated on an oversized lot. Plenty of room for trucks, trailers, boats and RV’s. The lovely backyard is fenced-in and has a pool and recently constructed gazebo. Back bedroom and bathroom boasts sitting area/office space/kitchenette, walk-in closet, separate entrance to the home which can be used as an in-law suite or private living quarters. Short ride to beaches and shopping.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,864 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 1 Space(s).
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Automatic Chlorination,In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price