Downtown Stuart Wide Riverfront home with protected deep water dockage. Step back in time with this beautiful Key West style home built in 1913 along what was once known as "Millionaire's Row." The interior features beautiful Dade County Pine walls, ceilings and hardwood floors. In addition to four or five bedrooms there is a living room, formal dining room, office or 5th bedroom, plus two additional very spacious gathering rooms. Sit back and relax on your covered porch and enjoy sweeping views of the river and fantastic sunsets. The upstairs deck is great for those seeking the sun! Room for a pool. or just bring your boat! Walk to downtown Stuart shops and restaurants.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,226 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Water Available,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Electric Range,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Dual Sinks,Entrance Foyer,Fireplace,High Ceilings,Living/Dining Room,Upper Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Two Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Deck,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. Sprinklers Automatic.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price