Great opportunity to live in a highly desirable area and have a move-in ready home for a horse lover’s dream. Situated on almost 9 acres are 2 ponds, pole barn and lighted riding arena. Stunning kitchen has 6 burner propane cooktop, wall oven, farmhouse style sink, beautiful granite and upgraded cabinetry. Loads of storage throughout with spacious pantry, large walk-in closets all complete with organizers, shelving and drawers. Both front and back patio are covered and screened in. Everything is new from Lennox A/C, tankless water heater, water filtration system, all appliances, ceiling fans, faucets and fixtures. The long gated entrance is welcoming. Additional features are new roof, epoxy garage floor and terrific master suite with his and her shower faucets and dual sinks. This is a must see and easy to show.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,685 sq. ft
MCNURLEN FARMS SUBDIVISION
Water Available,Water Connected
- Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Purifier,Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Dual Sinks,Double Vanity,Entrance Foyer,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Stucco, Block
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price