LOCATION LOCATION. This well built Jensen Beach home sits on almost a half acre and is surrounded by tropical foliage. There is no HOA in this neighborhood. The owner has contracted to put on new metal roof asap. It has an oversized double car garage with built in shelves and cabinets. An expansive screened patio houses a beautiful inground pool heated with rooftop solar panels. It has well water for lawn sprinklers and city water for the home. This house flows nicely with 3 beds/2 baths, split plan , and is ready for an HGTV enthusiast ! It is in excellent Jensen Beach school district and centrally located near shops and beaches.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,328 sq. ft
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Trash Collection,Water Available
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Built-in Features,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Aluminum, Frame
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Heated,In Ground,Pool Equipment,Screen Enclosure,Solar Heat
- Lot Dimensions
- 18,091 sq ft
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio. Irregular Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price