Discover this hidden gem located on 2 lots w/290 ft of waterfront, a dock, 10K lb lift & great elevation! Tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac, the home is framed by a beautiful live oak. The home features 4 bdrms & 3 baths. The main living area has a vaulted, tongue & groove wood ceiling & a wall of sliding glass doors that open to a covered & spacious screened patio w/elevated views of expansive backyard, tranquil waterway & mature fruit trees perfect for entertaining. Kitchen has custom cabinets, w/double pantry, fabulous island, gorgeous granite, SS appliances w/a 5-burner gas range, double oven & warming drawer. The spacious master suite has an old Florida feel w/bamboo flooring & plantation shutters. The ensuite bath has a large w/i shower, dual sinks plus 2 w/i closets. Downstairs offers great "flex" space for the family. The separate, two-level & massive garage is not just a man cave its a cavern. If you have toys bring them all and youll still have room to spare!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,224 sq. ft
Water Available,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Softener,Water Heater,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Dual Sinks,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen Island,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. 4 Space(s).
- Metal, Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Fruit Trees,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Room For Pool,Shed,Storm/Security Shutters. Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price