Looking for a new construction CBS home in Jensen Beach near highly acclaimed Jensen Beach High School & Felix Williams Elementary?Looking for a home in The Pines, a widely sought after neighborhood near downtown Stuart and the breathtaking beaches of Hutchinson Island?Look no further than 480 NW Windflower Terrace - a 4 bedroom 2 bath home set deep in The Pines subdivision surrounded by a private preserve.This 4/2/2 CBS home was built with hurricane impact windows and doors in 2015. Home features a beautiful chef's kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. An open floor plan, high ceilings, tile roof and a beautiful brick paver driveway.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1,979 sq. ft
PINEAPPLE PLANTATION (P) PL 2 (LOTS 001-040)
1,979 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Felix A Williams Elementary School
Jensen Beach High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Spa Tub & Shower
- Breakfast Area,Dining Family,Dining/Kitchen,Eat-In Kitchen,Snack Bar
- Laundry Tub, Laundry-Inside
- Auto Garage Open,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Generator Hookup,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer
- Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features, Hurricane Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Laundry Tub,Pull Down Stairs,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler
- Tile, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Fence,Screened Patio. < 1/4 Acre,East of US-1,Paved Road,Sidewalks.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, Cryptocurrency
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price