Former model lovingly cared for … and it shows! Located in the sought after community -- The Pines. Close to A-rated Martin County schools and just minutes to the beach! It has everything you would ever need. Designed with views to the pool and wildlife preserve beyond from either the master suite, spacious family room, living room or kitchen. The kitchen has ample storage with beautiful cabinets, a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and opens to the large family room. Off the foyer, you can visit in the living room and entertain in the dining room. The split floor plan features 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths to provide privacy for all. The master bedroom features two walk in closets and sliding glass doors which open to the pool. The en-suite bathroom has dual sinks, a separate soaking tub and shower. Outside you can enjoy relaxing on the covered patio, immerse yourself in the spa or cool off in the pool. Accordion shutters make the home easy to secure. Convenient to everything.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,142 sq. ft
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Dual Sinks,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Stucco, Block
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price