Beautiful home has just been professionally remodeled, is immaculate and ready for immediate occupancy. Some of the improvements are updated tile floor coverings through-out, fresh paint inside and out, bathroom vanities and toilets, electrical outlets and face plates, recently replaced door hinges and knobs and newer A/C. Large kitchen boasts attractive back splash and brand new appliance package with French door style refrigerator, flat cook-top range, quality dishwasher and microwave. The master suite has his and her walk-in closets, garden tub, step-in shower with brand new frameless glass door and dual vanities. Desirable floor plan with separate living, dining and family room. Outside is a large covered patio situated off the family room. Desirable location, close to Becker Road and highways. This home is a must see and easy to show!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,808 sq. ft
Port St Lucie Section 22
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Split Bedrooms,Bar,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County