This charming home is located in desirable South Bend and is minutes to parks, boat ramps and turnpike. Recently painted interior and exterior, wood style flooring throughout, no carpet. Lovely kitchen with beautiful quartz countertops overlooking family room, patio and backyard. Impressive floorplan with separate living room, family room and dining room. Bathrooms have newer vanities, step-in showers, toilets, lighting, and mirrors. There is a covered screened-in patio overlooking a large lush backyard and canal for added privacy. The home has been gently lived in and is super clean.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,895 sq. ft
Port St Lucie Sec 39
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Electric Range,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Master Downstairs,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Composition, Shingle
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price