This charming home is located in desirable South Bend and is minutes to parks, boat ramps and turnpike. Recently painted interior and exterior, wood style flooring throughout, no carpet. Lovely kitchen with beautiful quartz countertops overlooking family room, patio and backyard. Impressive floorplan with separate living room, family room and dining room. Bathrooms have newer vanities, step-in showers, toilets, lighting, and mirrors. There is a covered screened-in patio overlooking a large lush backyard and canal for added privacy. The home has been gently lived in and is super clean.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,895 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 39
1,895 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower
- Formal,Snack Bar
- Dishwasher,Range - Electric,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage - Attached,RV/Boat.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Screened Patio. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price