Don't miss this very rare Centex-built 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage Ibis model CBS home in the sought-after gated community of Mariner Village. It's clean & beautiful inside & out! The screened foyer leads to the open airy living & dining room with wine bar, & boasts a view of the large lanai, lush landscaping & preserve. The open eat in kitchen w/ pantry and island is perfect for creating culinary delights & features Quartz counter tops, extended maple cabinets & Bosch stainless appliances. The spacious main bedroom features 2 closets (1 is a walk-in!) The main bath has dual vanities, a Roman tub and step-in shower. The guest bath is completely updated. Relax on your extra large extended screened lanai. Never run out of hot water with your 50-gallon water heater located in your extended garage. Green-friendly R-30 insulation is energy efficient. Enjoy the community pool, tennis, pickle ball & basketball courts. Located just minutes from the beach, shopping, dining, golf & marinas.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Mediterranean, 1 Story
1,845 sq. ft
Mariner Village PUD R 01
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bathtub,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Garden Tub/Roman Tub,High Ceilings,Kitchen Island,Master Downstairs,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Bar,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Stucco, Block
- Tile, Barrel, Concrete
- Pool Description
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price